We help bridge the gap between academic innovation and business impact. It has been our passion for many years now and it has finally become a must for any industry.
We run state-of-the-art transformation through data science-like projects. With the money we rise, we self-fund aggressive advances. Those the industry can't currently absorbe that will be key going fwd - e.g. versatile sandbox for algo trading. By stepping into the future, we gain an edge to further advice our clients: hands-on experience.
This very cycle allows us running further projects and self-fund more innovation, giving rise to a shift of the Frontier of Knowledge - our major target.
We have a Digital Brain built upon Artificial Intelligence - ©SystematicMe technology. This digital brain is adapted to solve different business needs. Starting from advanced finance, our domain of maximal expertise.
We offer on-premise and aaS software upon a complex event processor (CEP), modular and A.I.-driven, that embeds features from both an OMS and an EMS. Multimodel, highly traceable, interpretable, high frequency, any asset and optimized for flexibility. Tailor made to the client.
We have developed Centralized Algorithmic Trading technology, our major asset and an endless task, to:
- Create trading strategies: from ideation to execution within Front Office (FO). Whether fully automated or not, we map a strategy to hundreds of autonomous, yet coordinated, agents that make decisions on their own.
- Audit algorithms: from stressing to hacking (Red Team) for the different Lines of Defense within Risk to be able to challenge FO's algos. We craft bespoke scenarios not to leave any risk "stripe" disregarded.
All, crucially underpinned by our sandbox: Virtual Reality Simulation.
A few non-confidential examples:
- Cybersecurity: we have been innovating a global bank's Blue and Read Teams since 2015. Algo Trading and Cybersecurity share many complex challenges and we have been the first to merge them.
- Autonomous CAT: self-learning adaptation to suggest configurations to squeeze all of its flexibility - already complex for a human to exploit it all.
- Augmented Machines: we are fathers to this approach, which aims at minimizing the losses of jobs through A.I. by proving it is economically optimal (not only socially). Humans cannot be left behind on this new era.
Given our expertise in, probably, the finest of all digital challenges, we feel we can't wave our responsibility to help drive A.I. towards good. Among other projects, we are currently involved in:
- Regulation: we help Regulators and industry around the world define the best practices with respect to Algo Trading (how to avoid financial crises, and opportunistic HFT, while not strangling evolution and why).
- Mentorship: we often help top students and professionals, onboard SciTheWorld's culture.
- Elderly people: along with Enrique V. Iglesias' Uruguayan foundation. They are not cute nor a minority... but they need to be included in our plans. So, here we are for them.